Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4, 2016



Parents,

I really like this area and my companions.  We have seen so many miracles and I feel like I am making a difference.

Mom, Elder Johnson is from Rexburg.

Being in a trio is kind of nice.  It is a lot of fun and we can get more done.  If we have a teamup we can split up and get twice as much done.

We are making some good progress with the African family.  There are new people over there every time we visit.  We usually focus on the mom and one of the sons but we taught one of the daughters this last time.

"D" is getting so close to being ready for baptism.  He asked the ward mission leader if he would take him to seminary and has gone all week.  He loves it!  He gets along great with the other youth.  He has the best attitude. 

I am out of time.  Conference was great.  I really liked Elder Bednar's talk.  He talked about the remission of sins and the sacrament.  Sorry this is short!  

Love you,
Elder Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment