Monday, October 19, 2015

October 19, 2015

Dear Fam,


We had a two day exchange in Sioux City this last week.  Exchanges are weird when we are over an hour away from everyone.  We just blitzed the zone leaders area so we were away from Yankton for both days.  It was good and we learned a lot about finding from them.  It was frustrating though.  Our zone leaders are Spanish speakers so we weren't able to speak much.  We did understand a fair amount (Spanish is so easy:)).  We are getting ready for another exchange with the district leaders this week and it will also last two days.  Fortunately Elder Hunt will get to stay in Yankton and can keep getting stuff done here.


Do you have any news on J and K in Omaha?

I'm good on winter clothes. Thanks.

Mom, I got your letter about conference. Thanks for sending that.  I love to hear your thoughts on the messages.  One of the things I missed most was being able to discuss conference with my family.  
Before leaving Korea I had the fear that I wouldn't be able to return. The only thing that gave me the confidence to actually leave was the knowledge that I had involved the Lord in my decision and He wouldn't lead me wrong. I may have missed out on Korea but Emily went in my place.  I know that I am where I need to be now and I am doing good work here.  God does love us and guides us, tests us and blesses us so that we can reach our full potential.  We don't want to spend time time wondering what if.  If something happens to us then it is God's will and is for our best.  I love you.
Elder Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment