Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December 29, 2015



 Christmas Loot!








Hello Family!
Christmas was good but I'm glad its over.  This week was so slow.  It was amazing to be able to Skype with you and Emily though.  We got to spend a lot of time with the members and got a fair number of presents.  I got a home decorated plate from one family and an entire Christmas stocking full of stuff from another family.  Got a tie and a ton of candy.  I also received the package from Emily with a bunch of Korean snacks.

You could certainly send the videos from the primary on a flashdrive.  I've been meaning to put some videos together that we can use for lessons to bring the Spirit.

I know very little about Jinju (Emily's new area).  One of the sisters in my donggi (now you know what that word means) was trained there but I don't remember a lot of what she said about it.  I never went there myself.

I'm running out of time.  We weren't able to email yesterday because we got snowed in. Sorry. I love you. Thank you for the encouragement and prayers.

Elder Stapley 

No comments:

Post a Comment