Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December 14, 2015



 Zone Gift Exchange
  Elder Hunt and Elder Stapley, from Zone Conference






Dear Fam,


Elder French is in the Branch again?  If I remember right he was in the Branch and then they switched places with the Ward elders.


I should be able to Skype whenever so I can do it at the same time as Emily.  What time will work?  We will try to get figured out this week where we will be to make the call.


Zone Conference was great.  We weren't involved in the talent show at all.  I bought a super sweet three in one pen/flashlight/laser pointer and received in exchange sprite and apple juice and a toothbrush.  Kinda odd.


I haven't received any box wrapped in wrapping paper.  I did receive the Lindor truffles.  Where did you get so many?  I also got the package with the snowflakes.  Those snowflakes are brilliant.  Walking through Wal-mart has been a struggle for me because of all the Star Wars junk that I can't buy cause I won't be able to fit it all in my suitcases.


We found a family to teach.  Actually they were a referral.  They are really nice and live in a massive house.  We are going to go back on Wednesday and have our first lesson.  We have no idea what to expect.


We have a few new people but really don't have a clear idea who is going to to progress yet.  


The picture is after we took a rural trip and found a really muddy road.  We took a few trips along it and got the truck sufficiently muddy.
Gonna be a short email this week. Stay strong.
Love you,
Elder Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment