Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

Tristan seemed to be in a rush this week.  Most of his comments are in answer to questions we asked. 
 
 Me in Masan with Seung-hyun an Meen-gwan.
 
Thanksgiving

Elder Neilson grew up in Coppell, Dallas Texas but his family currently lives in Katy, Houston Texas. He entered the MTC September 2012 and has been in Korea for exactly a year. I have never seen him wear burnt orange... He says he does not usually.

We won't be able to Skype but you can call me at 011-82-10-9680-3542.  If you could call at 8 in the morning Korean time that would be great.  We are allowed an hour to talk.

This week I got a letter from Gma and Gpa Waite.  Thanks so much!  I also got the small package from the youth.  I loved it!

I don't know what happened with that bishop.  I would need to ask someone in the ward.

We don't have a family history center here but we did in Masan.  We don't do a ton with family history work as missionaries.  Elder Hall and I looked into it and talked with some missionaries that were really good at it.  There isn't much we can do right now but apparently president is getting training regarding family history work and we will be focusing on it in the near future.

Last week one Elder in my district got an email that his ldsmail facebook account was ready and he had some notifications of friend requests.  When he called the zone leaders they said not to touch it yet.  Apparently that is happening a lot sooner than we thought though.  We haven't heard anything else about it. 

I'll try to send some Christmas cards and letters but they might get there a bit late.

I'm sending a picture of our Thanksgiving.  Also a picture of from Masan with Seung-hyn an Meen-gwan. 
 
I'm really sorry for the terrible email.  I love you!  I know that you are praying for me.  I feel your support.
 
Love, Elder Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment