Monday, June 13, 2016

June 6, 2016



I don't have a ton of time but that's okay since this week was just more of the same stuff.  It was a good week!

"C" is still progressing and is on schedule to be baptized on Saturday.  He has been working pretty hard on his gospel studies and coming to church.  He has a hard time with church because he is rather reserved but he comes and stays for all three hours.

He is very into Chinese medicine.  He showed us how to lower someone's chi and demonstrated how it makes them weaker.  We were doing all during volleyball today.  It drove everyone nuts.  It confuses the heck out of me.

"D" is doing great too.  She has been continuing to read and is really feeling the Spirit.  Turns out her son was baptized years ago.  We still haven't been able to meet with him but that was a cool little discovery.  

I got your last package today.  I wasn't sure it was going to happen with how close my release date is.  Thanks.  Elder Duerksen is wearing his tie now.  They are some good looking ties.

Sorry for the short email.  I'd say I'll do better but I'm not sure next week's will be that good either.  

See you, Elder Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment