Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 30, 2013

 I have a few minutes to write to y'all.  I'm here.  I love Busan.  Right now it is the perfect temperature and the humidity feels great after 2 months of Utah (as long as I'm not wearing a suit).  The President is super cool and his wife makes the best pancakes I've ever had.  
It is way green here.  Out by the airport there were all sorts of trees.  Not at all what I was picturing.  Then we rounded a corner and past the trees was a massive city.  Driving is scary.  They like to tailgate.  We went to the bank and one of the office elders tried to talk to the bank lady in Korean and she didn't understand at all.  He gave up and just spoke to her in English.  This is not a good sign.  Anyway, I'm really excited and ready to get going.

Elder Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment